Countdown Counter | Timer


Countdown   Counter | Timer

aftellen | counter | timer !

  • Conference on the Future of Europe
    A month after the closure event of the Conference on the Future of Europe, the Commission has presented a Communication offering an assessment of what is needed to follow up on the proposals, gives an overview of the next steps and sets out how best to learn the lessons from the Conference and embed participative democracy into the EU’s policy and law-making
  • Conference on the Future of Europe
    This is your opportunity to speak up, to say what kind of Europe you want to live in and to help shape our future EU official languages български español čeština dansk Deutsch eesti ελληνικά English français Gaeilge hrvatski italiano latviešu lietuvių
  • 15th European Public Health Conference
    16 th EPH Conference Dublin, Ireland 8 - 11 November 2023 Theme of the EPH conference 2023 is: Our Food, Our Health, Our Earth: A Sustainable Future for Humanity Read more 17 th EPH Conference Helsinki, Finland 13 - 16 November 2024 Theme of the EPH conference 2024 is: Investing for sustainable health and well-being 15 th European Public
  • Amsterdam • Europes leading tech event - TNW Conference
    TNW Conference, Europe's leading tech technology festival, returns to Amsterdam on June 15 16, 2023 Join us to explore the next tech now, hear the industry's boldest voices, upgrade your skills
  • European Council conclusions on Wider Europe and the Conference on the . . .
    CONFERENCE ON THE FUTURE OF EUROPE 25 The European Council takes note of the proposals set out in the Report on the outcome of the Conference submitted to the three co-Presidents The Conference has been a unique opportunity to engage with European citizens 26 An effective follow-up to this report is to be ensured by the institutions, each
  • Future of AI, The Leading AI Data Conference
    Founded in 2017, Future of AI brings together the leading startups and big tech companies in AI data Our events present practical solutions, connect decision makers and enable the creation of new business opportunities We are based in Israel and so is 80% of our audience The other 20% comes mostly from Europe but also from around the world
  • MENA Europe Future Energy Dialogue — MEFED 2022
    The conference will be held under the patronage of His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein of Jordan Building on the successful energy cooperation between the MENA region and Europe, the conference aims at becoming a leading forum for key stakeholders of the energy sector in both regions to further improve co-operation between and within
  • Business Analysis Conference Europe - IRM UK
    Business Analysis Conference Europe 19-21 September 2022 etc venues 133 Houndsditch, London Conference Architecture Strategy, Business Analysis, Business Change discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future In our last in-person conference back in 2019, (pre-pandemic
















aftellen | counter | timer ©2005-2009
| Currency Exchange Rate |為替レート |Wechselkurs |gold price widget |oil price widget |forex trading system,forex trading singal |Business Directories,Company Directories |ZIP Code,Postal Code