- It’s You, Not Me: Why More More Ministers Are Leaving . . .
If you worship in a Church of Christ (my tribe), your church might be primed to lose her minister And the next one And the one after that Quickly First, a bit of explanation for non-Church of Christ readers In my “non-denomination,” the local church selects individual men and women to serve
- You Lost Me: Why Young Christians Are Leaving Church . . .
Is the Church Losing the Next Generation? More than half of all Christian teens and twentysomethings leave active involvement in church Based on research conducted by the Barna Group, You Lost Me exposes ways the Christian community has failed to equip young adults to live "in but not of" the world--to follow Christ in the midst of profound cultural change
- Answers - The Most Trusted Place for Answering Lifes . . .
Answers com is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want
- TIME | Current Breaking News | National World Updates
Breaking news and analysis from TIME com Politics, world news, photos, video, tech reviews, health, science and entertainment news
- Why Do So Many Pastors Leave the Ministry? The Facts Will . . .
ironically, as a pastor who has experienced both big and small, I have found the smaller churches, around 18-60, rural, to be (some) much more toxic — and super happy if the pastor is single, because, as I have been told, “good!
- World News - CNBC
11:55 AM ET Thu, 13 Sept 2018 A member of a Russian group that opposes Putin is in "serious condition" in the hospital after a suspected poisoning, The Financial Times reports
- Brexit: All you need to know about the UK leaving the EU . . .
What was the breakdown across the UK? England voted for Brexit, by 53 4% to 46 6% Wales also voted for Brexit, with Leave getting 52 5% of the vote and Remain 47 5%
- Why I will not go back to South Africa - Rant! | A Pop . . .
Sorry I dont even have words for such a coward that you are! I find all you people blaming crime and AID and stuff for reason of leaving, it is just that you are not a fighter and can not live up to a challange in life