- Plum - Jubileum - tasting notes, identification, reviews
Jubileum is essentially an improved version of the popular Victoria plum Like Victoria, it excels as a culinary plum, but it is arguably superior for eating fresh
- Plum - Herman - tasting notes, identification, reviews
A good quality early-season plum Add your comments about this variety Have you tasted this variety ? Do you agree or disagree with our tasting notes ?
- Top 28+ - Types Of Plums - plum opal tasting notes . . .
Top types of plums - 28 images - mini pork grilled onions blue cheese sandwiches plus, home dwarf plum trees victoria dwarf plum tree images, michigan plum growers plum variety descriptions, plum tree species an overview, michigan plum growers type of plums
- Tea Tasting Wheel – Tasting Notes Template | Plum Deluxe
Click here for more about Tea Tasting Wheel – Tasting Notes Template | Plum Deluxe
- Greenhook Beach Plum Review and Rating | the GIN is IN
The plant is also common enough to be the namesake for several places along the East coast, including the evocative “Plum Island,” New York or Plum Cove, Massachusetts Tasting Notes On the nose, lemon, lime, chamomile tea most brightly You start to get some spiced notes as well with cinnamon and ginger, before the drink settles into a
- Community Tasting Notes - CellarTracker - Wine Reviews . . .
Medium-bodied and juicy on the palate, with plum flavors kicking in along with cola notes Finishes quickly with near-zero tannins Though it's hard to identify grape varieties in this wine, juicy grenache seems to play a major supporting role It's totally worth seeking out
- Wine tasting notes. Create, record and review your notes.
Record tasting notes for wines in your collection See all your notes in one place and review them against the record of each wine
- Suntory Hibiki Harmony Reviews Tasting Notes - Flaviar
Oak, honey, orange zest and floral are the prominent flavors in Suntory Hibiki Harmony See all Member reviews, tasting notes, and the Flavor Spiral